søndag 31. juli 2011

On my wishlist


On my Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by Book Chick City that runs every Saturday. Its a fun meme where you get to list some of the books that you really, really want, but haven’t had the chance to buy yet. They can be new, upcoming, or previously released books.

I know it's not Saturday, but this sounds so fun, I just have to join it! Here are the books that are on top of my wishlist right now:


"Undead and Unappreciated" by MaryJanice Davidson. Book number 3 about the shoeloving vampirequeen that hates blood (!). In this book she discovers that she has a long lost half-sister who is the devils daughter!

Tigerkvinnan

"Tigerkvinnan/Tigerwoman" by Katerina Janouch. This book is written by a well known swedish writer and is the fourth book about the midwife, Cecilia Lund, and what happens at her work and in her family. I just love these books!!!

The Snow Child

"The Snow Child" by Eowyn Ivey. A book about a husband and wife that desperately wants a child. They build one out of snow and the next morning it seems like she has come alive. The story takes place in the 1920's Alaska.

These are the Top 3 books on my wishlist :)

1 kommentar: