mandag 28. juli 2014

It's Monday - What are you reading?

2a


This summer has been the best anyone can remember, weeks and weeks of sun and warm winds, and it's absolutely wonderful. This is why things have been so quiet here on my blog; I've been outside enjoying the sun :) Here in the northern part of Norway we have daylight 24hrs a day from the end of May to the beginning of August, and this photo was taken at one in the morning when the beautiful pink moon companied our famous mountain, Torghatten.

TangledNew York-bekjennelser

"Tangled" by Emma Chase is the book I'm reading right now. In Norwegian it's called "New York bekjennelser". I've only read a couple of chapters, but so far I'm not really that impressed... I hope it gets better after reading a bit.




6 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful photo, I'd be making the most of that gorgeous weather too. Enjoy :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei Anette :)
    Ja for en fantastisk sommer vi har hatt i år - helt nydelig :)
    - og nydelig bilde du har tatt av Torghatten og solen. Her
    har jeg ikke fått lest noen bøker i sommer - har for det meste
    bare slappet av under en parasoll og bare nytet :) Nå har vi
    feriebesøk og dagene går unna - men neste uke da har jeg
    alenetid - får se om jeg kan få lest noe da :) Fortsatt god
    sommer, stor klem fra Mette

    SvarSlett
  3. I'm glad you are enjoying such a wonderful summer, I'm hoping winter is the wane here in Australia :)

    Enjoy your reading selections this week

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    SvarSlett
  4. Have a good week reading. Sorry you aren't enjoying your book this week. I love your photo, wow, beautiful. Your country is so awesome from what I have seen online, lucky you!

    SvarSlett
  5. What a gorgeous photo! My brother has been telling me lately that we need to visit Iceland and Norway on our next family trip. It looks like it would be beautiful!

    Sorry your books are going that great. Maybe they will pick up.

    SvarSlett
  6. Utrolig fint bilde!
    Kos deg med bøkene, selv leser jeg The Graveyard Book av Neil Gaiman og siste boken i Hunger Games-serien :)

    SvarSlett